Idea is to promote in whole Europe a standard affordable schoolsystem:
- Free public basic school (10 years)
- Free public middle school (3 years)
- Free public higher education (mostly blocks of 2 years)
- No school tution fees and no student loans
- Basic income for children and students
The costs are afordable when we streamline the system / we can safe in general about 1 study year.
Giving people more years education is not creating better result for ecnomy, society and the people self.
BASIC SCHOOL (for age 5 till 15)
Idea for the basicschool is based at the system in Finland
Every one must learn at basicschool their local state language and English, people who want can learn more languages.
In many countries the food in the schoolcafetaria is bad, to improve health and quality of life we must improve this for example to the France school cefeteria level
There are 2 directions:
- General education (European high school)(for age 15 till 18)
- Job oriented education (for age 15 till 18 and shorter courses for older people)
- Associate degree
- Bachelor degree
- Master degree
People need to finish each step to be allowed to go to the next step and stacking courses to complete the level they want. Reason for this is that many people don’t finish their school / higher educaton and have no paper / qualification after spending x years at education.
BASIC INCOME FOR CHILDREN AND STUDENTS
First priority is to give all children and students in whole Europe an amount of money per month enough to buy food, drinks, clothings, books and other things they need for school and public transport if needed.
When there is financial space left we can think about giving students money to rent a studentroom too.