Who're we (European Spring)?

Sorry for asking seemingly stupid question, but I’m interested what’s legal status of this organization and us inside it. Is European spring legally registered political party (Where?–Belgium like Diem25 or somewhere else?) and are we its’ members or supporters? Thanks!

Diem25 is registered under Belgian civil law.
To my knowledge there is no legal status for ‘European Spring’. The name or party should be registered nationally. Only when you would gain seats in the European Parliament from different EU-memberstates it is possible to be registered as a European Political Party. At this moment there are ten registered European Political Parties (and foundations). Because of censorship I can not give you a link, but only this screenpage. You can look on that site for more information.

Hi all, that’s pretty much my question and I’m still confused :-). Is DiEM25 the political party or this “new” party European Spring I’ve just come across ?

As I understand it, each country has to register a Party separately for the European Parliament. This is why there’s a page covered in differing logos/links to local Parties.

You can, on a local level, join and contribute to these parties.

I do not, however, know whether all these Participating Parties and Organizations all subscribe to the entire manifesto as laid out by European Spring.

It is all rather confusing.

And frankly, a Branding nightmare.

Solidification is needed.